Shadow Day at St. Peter School
Find out if St. Peter School is right for you and your child—set up a shadow day. Shadow days are days in which your child can be a St. Peter School student for the day. Your child will be matched up with a current student in their same grade and spend a typical day at our school. Schedule a Shadow Day by calling the office at 401-781-9242 or by email: email@example.com.
Learn more about the St. Peter School community of faith and learning:
- A focus on literacy starting at an early age
- A family environment that fosters lifelong friendships
- Parental involvement that is supported and encouraged by teachers
- Student role models developed through our "Big Buddies" program
- Christian values, respect and a love of learning ...all in a safe environment.
St. Peter School is a Parochial school, Preschool through Grade 8, located in the Pawtuxet Village/Gaspee area of Warwick, R.I. offering:
- Before and after school daycare program
- Full day Kindergarten
- Flexible Preschool schedule
- Affordable school lunch for all grades
- Quality uniforms
- Bus service available throughout Warwick, as well as bordering cities and towns
- Enrichment classes including Spanish, art, drama, music, computers and robotics