Listen to the SPS Radio Spot...
Please Read our Letter from the Principal...
Top 10 Reasons to Send Your Child to St. Peter Catholic School...
Shadow Day at St. Peter School
Find out if St. Peter School is right for you and your child—set up a shadow day. Shadow days are days in which your child can be a St. Peter School student for the day. Your child will be matched up with a current student in their same grade and spend a typical day at our school. Schedule a Shadow Day by calling the office at 401-781-9242 or by email: email@example.com.
Request an Admissions Packet/Download an Application
Thank you for your interest in St. Peter School. Please contact Mrs. Barbara Rossi, at 401-781-9242 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org to request an admissions packet or for more information.
Click on the links below for more information:
Tuition and Fees
Admission Procedure and Timeline
School Fact Sheet
Download the Preschool Curriculum
Download the Kindergarten Curriculum
Download the National Honor Society Criteria (.doc)
Download our Application
Learn more about the St. Peter School community of faith and learning:
- A focus on literacy starting at an early age
- A family environment that fosters lifelong friendships
- Parental involvement that is supported and encouraged by teachers
- Student role models developed through our "Big Buddies" program
- Christian values, respect and a love of learning
...all in a safe environment.
St. Peter School is a Parochial school, Preschool through Grade 8, located in the Pawtuxet Village/Gaspee area of Warwick, R.I. offering:
- Before and after school daycare program
- Full day Kindergarten
- Flexible Preschool schedule
- Affordable school lunch for all grades
- Quality uniforms
- Bus service available throughout Warwick, as well as bordering cities and towns
- Enrichment classes including Spanish, art, drama, music, computers and robotics
St. Peter School is a fully accredited school by NEASC (New England Association of Schools and Colleges.)